Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Thanks to a couple of forum buddies for pointing this out. Clearly I could've used the blue from his eyes to make our planet a little more appealing to look at. It's funny to, when I was making this I thought to myself "there's something just not right about the way that planet's looking. *Smacks obvious details in the face*


Last night in the dark - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever



I think it makes things a bit tighter.... aye?

Thanks to everyone for their generous votes and stay tuned in for the next t-shirt design already in progress the involves a play on words......

2 comments:

booda baby said...

Brill + iant. Of course, of course, the blue should've been echoed. (But sometimes, you've gotta earn one of those smacks. :)

Oh. I guess I'm posting from my blogger account, but I'm scaryfairy on the keyframer forum.

C.S. Murphy said...

Hey booda baby!

Indeed the smack was earned for the exchange of me opening my eyes to my own artwork a little more.

Sometimes it's difficult to look at your own work with a fresh perspective after hours of fiddling with it.

Thanks for the comment!

:p